Christmas/New Year Holidays
The Practice is closed Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th December 2019 and also Wednesday 1st & Thursday 2nd January 2020.
For emergencies during public holidays and weekends please contact NHS 24 on 111. For more health advice visit www.nhsinform.scot
Carers News - December 2019
Active Signposting - Patient Information
Fares4Free - Service for veterans and their families
- Co-ordinate and provide free transport for veterans, helping them to combat loneliness and isolation, and providing access to important services.
- Can provide transport for any age group for essential reasons - this can cover anything from extreme isolation to health appointments and even assistance getting to benefits assessments, advice services, foodbanks etc...
- In short, if the referring partner feels the journey is of an essential nature for a veteran their family, we'll cover it. We are regularly at CAMHS for veterans' children.
- Journeys from Inverness, Moray and Aberdeen to Combat Stress or to tribunals in Edinburgh are not unusual either, whether it's a taxi all the way or help connecting at stations.
- Coverage includes Inverness, Moray, Aberdeen and surrounding areas
For more information and any queries:
Welcome to Kingsmills Medical Practice
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Hepatitis C awareness raising campaign - Click here
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Coping with Stress after a major incident
Leaflet 1 | Leaflet 2
7th March 2017 - Public Information Campaign
SPIRE - Scottish Primary Care Information Resource - NHSScotland is improving the way it uses information from GP patient records - to find out more visit Spire.scot.
Ordering Prescriptions Online
Click here to learn more
(Site updated 18/11/2019)